cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors RSAR 374 RSAR 375 Data Source activation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to load a hierarchy for the InfoObject 0MATERIAL of ERP into SCM. RFC is already configured and working correctly. From Business Content objects I have copied 0MATERIAL, 0PRODH1 (to 6) and 0PROD_HIER. I then created a Source System is connected to the ERP via RFC and then execute the activation and Replication. Replication was successful, but the activation was not completed and received an error: RSAR RSAR 374 and 375.

RFC work correctly, users are also created to correct. These errors do not give the process the Transfer Rules, which displays an error when trying to change RSAR260 Transfer Rules.

Help to find the solution to activate, or tell my other options for loading hierarchies for 0MATERIAL of ERP in SCM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

You might have checked this already , if not:

Check authorization ? when asked to remote logon with administrator user, do you use administrator user ? you may need user with administrator priviledge to create source system. sometimes error message in source system creation didn't indicate authorization issue where actually it's lack of authorization. Test the rfc destination again ? and test authorization is ok ? sm59 - choose rfc destination - menu test >> test & authorization. BWREMOTE AND ALEREMOTE back ground users

Please also check SDN thread:

Regards

Datta

Answers (0)