cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM MDM CATALOG 3.0 -- Loading Images

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have loaded images in the repository and saved the same.

However I am not able to see the image in the UI.

I am using SRM-MDM Catalog 3.0 on MDM 7.1

Can any on ehelp me please.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Thanks for the information.

Yes I have been able to see the image in the Data Manager for that particular Catalog Item.

I have also configured in the UI for the specific user. I am not able to see any thing in the screen under the image field.

It is blank.

Any Help Please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudha,

Kindly check the patch level.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vikas

former_member206388
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudha.

Can you let me know your catalog version (SP and Patch). Also the MDM Version?

Recently there was a fix provided for change in the ObjectCache settings for the MDM Catalog. So if you can take the latest patch hope the issue should be solved. Also make sure you have the correct connector version deployed with synch to the MDM version.

Regards

Bala

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check to see if the the folder containing the images is a shared folder and also check for the permissions on that folder.

Regards,

Surya

former_member206388
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudha.

When you say you have loaded the images in the repository and saved,

Can you able to see the images for each selected record from the Datamanager.

(i.e) If you select a record in the datamanager record pane, the image fields are shown at the right bottom, check if you are able to see images for that record.

If yes, now check if you have configured the field "Image" through Catalog UI Configuration screen(for the correct user).

If it is configured correctly, what is the icon it is showing for the column? Is it a blank column or a cross sign?

If it is a cross sign, Right click->Properties for the column and try to get the URL of the image. Check if it is launching individually?

Regards

Bala