cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

workflow inititator GRC u2013 CUP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to cancel initiator from workflow of GRC CUP. When i try to delete initiator it says" Error deleting initiator. There are workflow paths associated with this initiator".When i try to deactiviate the path and try to cancel that path of workflow it says "Error deleting workflow path. There are approximately 10 requests associated with this path".Also i cannot cancel the closed request.Is there anyway to delete it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mouhed -

If you are just trying to delete the initiator, then you can do this by changing the related path to be a 'Detour' and then removing the initiator. That should take away the dependency that is preventing you from deleting the initiator.

You cannot delete a workflow path that has requests associated with it. However, you should be able to deactivate the path as long as there are no actively open requests associated with it. If you are running into issues there with closed requests, you could use the 'Archive' functionality to take them out of the active queue. That should take away the dependency on the workflow path and allow you to deactivate it.

- Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mouhed,

In GRC 5.3 it is very difficult to remove the workflow components once after created the requests.

only ne option goto database and try to remove the entries from the table level. It is bit carful activitiy only DBA's can do that

Regards

Hari

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try to substitute Initiator with new created?

I have perfomed these actions:

Create Initiator with rediculeous parameters;

Change path status to inactive

Change initiator in this path with new one

Return status to active.

Regards,

Artem