Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform for Payment Voucher

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the requirement in SMARTFORM from Client that

Head office A/C ___________________________________________________________________________ A/C

Name _____________________________________________________________________________________

etc...

How to Print the Lines after Name and as well as Head office A/C....

I have tried using Smartstyles but it didnt worked... Please help me

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Muralikrishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muralikrishna,

You can do it using one of the following ways:

1. Create a text element after the text 'Head office A/C', where you want to print the line. Give the required number of spaces in between which you want to underline and then selecting the those spaces, apply underline character format.

2. Use &ULINE(60)& after the text 'Head office A/C' for the underlined part which will print line for 60 character.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Thanq for giving the information... I did it by using the First step...

Regards,

Muralikrishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Karthik,

I got a small issue in the same post which i have been posted... that is i want to print the vertical line 2 windows or in a single window...

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

please help me to above post.. that printing of vertical line.. i have used &sy-vline& but its not working...

Thanks n Regards,

Muralikrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try using the window's frame by only giving the vertical line? Just try it once and check whether it will suffice you requirement.

Else try to use a template and put in the required texts, then vertical lines can again be used with templates.

Regards,

Karthik

Answers (0)