cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when selecting system during scheduling of background job in RAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting an error when I attempt to schedule a background in RAR. It happens when I go to the multiple system selection option. I select a system and click copy. An error example below appears in the logs even when I dont go ahead and schedule the job. The job still runs and returns results when scheduled. However these errors in the logs concern me. Anybody else experience this?

Aug 4, 2010 4:12:32 PM com.virsa.cc.common.util.ExceptionUtil logError

SEVERE: NodeElement(.BatchRiskAnalysisSelection.RoleAnalysisInput.RoleAnalysisSystems): unknown attribute Sign

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.ContextException: NodeElement(.BatchRiskAnalysisSelection.RoleAnalysisInput.RoleAnalysisSystems): unknown attribute Sign

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeElement.wdGetAttributeInfo(NodeElement.java:374)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeElement.setAttributeValue(NodeElement.java:877)

at com.virsa.cc.common.GUIElement.copyAttributes(GUIElement.java:696)

at com.virsa.cc.common.GUIElement.copyNodeTree(GUIElement.java:792)

at com.virsa.cc.common.GUIElement.copyNodeTree(GUIElement.java:777)

at com.virsa.cc.common.ui.MultipleSelectionView.onActionCopy(MultipleSelectionView.java:187)

at com.virsa.cc.common.ui.wdp.InternalMultipleSelectionView.wdInvokeEventHandler(InternalMultipleSelectionView.java:259)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingView.invokeEventHandler(DelegatingView.java:87)

Regards,

Niamh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you check the connector whether the background system is connecting or not.

Goto RAR-Configuration>connectors> select the connector of the background system and then press on test connection.

Regards

Hari