Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My scenario IDOC Xi FIle is like this:

Message types: IDOC,MT_FILE1,MT_FIle2.

Message Interfaces: IDOC(ABS),MI_FILE1(INBOUND),MI_FILE2(INBOUND),MI_FILE1_ABS,MI_FILE2_ABS.

Message MAppings: Source is IDOC and target is MT_FILE1,MT_FIle2(MM_Multiple Files)

Interface Mappings: Souce is IDOC(ABS) and traget is MI_FILE1_ABS,MI_FILE2_ABS(IM_Multiple Files).

BPM steps are:One recieve step,transformation step,Fork.

Fork 1-------Reciever detrmination and Send File1

Fork2----

Reciever detrmination and Send File2.

<b>I didn't create any correlation ID in BPM.</b>

In the configuration of XI I have done 3 reciever determination,3 Interface Determination and 2 Reciever agreements.

I cannot able to see the Interface Mapping object(IM_Multiple Files) in the Interface Determination.

How to solve this?

Need help.........

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

If you are using Mapping inside the BPM, then it is not required to assign the interface mapping in the interface determination.

And in your case, interface mapping is between 2 abstract interfaces. It will not be visible over there. Because , you are going to do interface determination between either Outbound Sender interface into BPM or BPM to Reciever Interface. You are not doing BPM to BPM..

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moorthy,

Thank you for the prompt reply.

Can you explain me the Correlation Id in BPM.

What is the Xpath aand Context objects?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Joslyn

If you want to know what is correlation and its use can you go through the url:

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/08/24/do-you-like-to-understand-147correlation148-in-xi

---Satish

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Correlation Id is used to correlate multiple logically related messages. For this you can refer this blog- e.g

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/08/24/do-you-like-to-understand-147correlation148-in-xi

COntext Objects- are something like Macros. Create this in the Repository and use it whenever you want.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/d6/e44fcf98baa24a9686a7643a33f26f/content.htm

Xpath-

- is a standard for navigating xml documents. It is used to retrieve the data from the documents. something like directory path (Absolute path/relative path)

Regards,

Moorthy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can somebody please tell me the inbound and outbound interfaces involved in 3 interface determinations in this case.

If possible please let me know the full configuration part here.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case :Outbound Interface :Idoc

Inbound Interface :Multiple files (2)

Scenario: Idoc to Multiple files(may be basing on some condition)

BPM steps : 1)IDOC to BPM (IDOc to abstract IDOC)

2)BPM to one destination (abstract IDOC to

Inbound File)

3)BPM to other destination (abstract IDOC to Inbound File)

Thanks,

sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the message Interface used in the IM is the same as specified in the Interface determination.

Regards

Vijaya