Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase requisitions which created during Sales Order missing in MD04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have an issue with MD04.

Purchase requisitions which created during Sales Order missing in MD04 are not appearing in MD04, but these are showing in ME5A. After MRP Run only PRu2019s are showing in MD04.

Requirement type used 511 during creation of Sales Order.

Please advise me if any config/ Master data is missing OR If required any enhancement.

Regards,

Purna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run program SDRQCR21 in SE38/SA38 and check MD04.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I ran the program SDRQCR21 in SE38, but still the Purchase Requisitions are not showing in MD04.

Regards,

Purna

former_member131745
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Check out the following OSS note:

> 907053 - Analysis report for missing reqmts due to initial SUMBD

Can you also check the schedule lines of the order to make sure that the PurReq is still assigned. If an order goes on credit block requirements will be removed and the PurReq unassigned from the sales order.

I hope this helps.

Gerard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue here is, I am able to view the Purchase Requisition in the Sales Order, but that Purchase Requision is not appearing in MD04 (Stock Requirement list) to convert this into Purchase Order by the end user.

Hope now you understand the issue, please let me know if required any further information.

regards,

Purna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue here is, I am able to view the Purchase Requisition in the Sales Order, but that Purchase Requision is not appearing in MD04 (Stock Requirement list) to convert this into Purchase Order by the end user.

Hope now you understand the issue, please let me know if required any further information.

regards,

Purna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

If you are using forecasting than please check the settings mentioned below.

you can maintain the folllowing parameters for a material to be maintained in the Forecast view of material master:

Forecast model = G

Period Indicator = M

Tracking limit = 4.000 (default)

Initialization = X

Historical periods = 24

Forecast periods = 12

Initialization pds = 6

After this, run transaction MP30, generate Forecast and save. Pl. note you have to have Consumption data stored in the system for the material. This you can check in the view 'Consumption' under Additional data of material master. If consumption data is not available (normally applicable for newly created materials), then the same should be uploaded in the same view.

Once forecast data is saved, you run MRP and then system will create PR.

Also note that if the forecast values were not created due to less consumption value than in MD04 there wont be any PR

Hope this will help you .

Regards,

Krishna O

Answers (0)