cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD04 whem returns Third-party sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srs,

I have a process where they generate a sales process whith sales order and billing and second monent a sales order , with shipping and billing.

Our process is MTO and therefore the first step I generate the need for production in MD04. If the order must be returned billing (first stage), is no longer generated the need for production.

It is possible to do this in standard SAP?

Thanks

Filipe Borges

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Felipe

Not fully sure about what you needed when you say 'If the order must be returned billing (first stage)'. Please provide more details.

But here are my initial thoughts:

1) Do you know at the time of order entry, whether the item needs to be produced or not. Can you not use Item categories- You can manually change item categories- to control the requirements as needed?

2) You can also use a custom routine for transfer of requirements - T code OVB8. Will it be of any use.

Hope this helps. Let us know more about what is needed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mantravadi,

I have a Sales Ordes 1000 and the billing 9000. The sales order generate requirements. ok

When i create a return sales order 6000 with billing 9000 reference i need that the requirements are eliminated in 1000 sales order. Is it possible?

Tks.

Filipe Borges

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Filipe

The requirement in the original order would have resulted in a Purchase req or planned order and that in turn might have been converted to a PO or Prod Order. Is it not too late to retract it when the return occurs? What is the business need?

In any case I have no answer for you. Sorry if I wasted your time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tks Mantravadi,

The business need the cancel requirements in the original order when return is created with reference.

In Brazil we have this scenary we can not cancel the billing because there are Nota Fiscal.

Filipe Borges

Former Member
0 Kudos

Filipe

I am still worried if it is too late. May be you can reject the item in the original order? You can do it from MD04 also. Once item is rejected, the sales requirement will be removed.

If that meets your purpose, You can se this programmatically also if needed, the logic for that would be :

when a return order is created, find out the reference billing document and from document flow the original sales document and item and set a reason for rejection for that item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tks for sugestion

Answers (0)