SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fee Calculation Document details in the fee history tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear colleagues,

I have a problem with SC details saving in the CMACDB_* tables.

The student has the registration to program A. The details of the program were saved in the CMACDB_FEESC table during the first fee calc process for the student.

The student had changed his program from A to B in the same calculate period.

The program A was cancelled. The Inactive status appears in hrp1771 and the record was deleted from hrp1769.

When amount and DDS for the program B weren't changed (same tariff and same spreading payments ), the second fee calc process doesn't change the program A details to the program B details in the CMACDB_FEESC and in the CMACDB_ITEMRES tables.

Therefore, the student has the active program B in the registration and he has the program A in the fee history tables.

Does anyone know the solution for this problem without repair/enhancement of CMAC_FEE_PROCESS ?

Thanks a lot.

Tatiana

Edited by: Tatiana Shwartz on Aug 5, 2010 9:56 AM

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tatiana,

Do you have any re-fund rule set-up for this scenario? Fee calculation posted this charge agains program A. If you don't re-fund charges against program A. How will system will allow you to post again program B? I think that's the step is missing.

Prabhat Singh

0 Kudos

Hi Prabhat,

Thank you for the message.

We don't have any re-fund rule set-up.

Define Refund Types in Student Lifecycle Management IMG area uses for SM (module) only.

We need to recalculate fee for the new SC (Program B).

Please, explain you suggestion.

Best regards,

Tatiana

0 Kudos

Hi Tatiana,

I want you to use condition type for setting up re-fund rule .

Thanks and regards,

Prabhat SIngh