Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queries on SUS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

We are on SRM7.0, SRM-SUS in diff client

I have the following queries:

1. Do i need to maintain number ranges for POR in SRM-SRM Server-Cabs-Number ranges-SRM Server Number Ranges- Def Number ranges for POR in both SRM and SUS Client or SRM-SRM Server-cabs-Number ranges-SUS Number ranges-Def Number ranges for POR is this required in SUS client only.

2.I transferred Master data from SRM to SUS system. But in VENMAP table and BBP_BPCMPMAP table it is pointing to Logical System: SUS and BP_ExtNo: SRM BP Number instead it should point to SRM Logical System and SRM BP Number, So i had to manually change in the tables for 1 BP but how to resolve the issue i.e How VENMAP and BBP_BPCMPMAP should point to SRM Logical System and BP Number of SRM. Do u think there is an issue with BP. DO i need to maintain internal Number ranges for BP in SRM and External Number ranges for BP in SUS would resolve the issue.

Please let me know if any one has come across such scenario

Regards

Abirath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abirath,

1) You need to maintain the number range for POR in SUS client as the followon document gets generated here and been transfered .

2) There is no table - BBP_BPCMPMAP. Please provide the correct name.

In the VENMAP table make sure that you get 2 entries for each vendor. One pointing to the SUS logical system and another pointing to the SRM logical system. PARTNER_GUID remains the same.

Thanks,

-Devi Swain