cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalogs views issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am experiecing a problem with 2 new catalog views.Please suggest me a solution for the fix.

This is SRM 4.0 and Catalogs are being maintain by a 3 rd party. So I maintain the Standard call structure detaills in SPRO.

I maintained them and see they are working for English language.

Those two catalog views are UK and Finland. I see that they are not appearing in the their respective language.

I have maintained the standard call structure details parameters as English and Finnish langauages. but still I cannot see them in the other langauages like in Danish and swedish. etc.

I have gone to the utlilities and choose languages and I checked the box for DK , SE, DE and EN Languages.

I still did not find them in those langauges. Please suggest me.

Regards,

Rakesh Jain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the catalog is a CCM catalog, you must have uploaded the relevent details in the specific locale to see content in theis language, i.e. if you load to a supplier catalog an item, in the upload file you must also maintain it's valuations also for the other required languages, see the small example of syntax below for a CSV 2.0 file upload (I will also attach teh same file for you to review):

#Create Positions for the Category root_cty

ItemValuation|parent cty|/ccm/product_id|/ccm/supplier_part_no|/ccm/short_description{}|/ccm/long_description{en-us}|/ccm/long_description|my_schema_char[1]|my_schema_char[2]|my_language_char[1]{en-us}|my_language_char[1]|my_language_char[2]{en-us}|my_language_char[2]|cty_type_char6[1]#x_aufloesung|cty_type_char6[1]#y_aufloesung|cty_type_char6[2]#x_aufloesung|cty_type_char6[2]#y_aufloesung|my_picture#/CCM/DESCRIPTION{en-us}|my_picture#/CCM/DESCRIPTION|my_picture#/CCM/URL|my_picture#/CCM/MIME_TYPE|/CCM/PRICE[1]#/CCM/AMOUNT|/CCM/PRICE[1]#/CCM/CURRENCY_CODE|/CCM/PRICE[1]#/CCM/LOWER_BOUND

TEST1|root_cty#Schema01|P_0001|SPN_0001|Kurztext(1) für Produkt TEST1 in Deutsch|long text for product TEST1 (English)|Langtext für Produkt TEST1 in Deutsch|1|2|English 1|Deutsch 1|English 2|Deutsch 2|1E10|2E20|3E30|4E40|Picture 1|Bild 1|

Dwdf073gbuces05_F_A_and_IpublicCCM10_TestinfoTestdataPicturesCSV20.bmp|bmp|10|EUR|1|

Regards,

jason

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rakesh Jain,

Not sure to understand your resquest, but did you translate your catalog wording in other languages than english and finnish ( Goto > translation ) ?

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please tell me how to follow the steps to do this tranaslation, This is for UK catalogs If I give the source language " English" and Target language " Danish" I get a worklist screen as follows.

Temporary Worklist 1 1

Loc <TLGS> Lockable Logical Objects (Short Texts) 1 1

CUS0SIMG_B2B_CATALOG_ID 02 BBP_PU_C 1 1

so please suggest me what I have to do here and also I have already imported this task from Development to quality system. Do I need to again re-import this task after doing this changes to languages. or these settings are client independent.

Please suggest how to achieve this step by step.

Regards

Rakesh Jain.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't know how you get your worklist screen...

When you are in the change view "Web-Services: ID and Names" (IMG: Define External Web Services ), select row, then in the menu bar, select Goto > translation.

Set language for which you want to give translation. Then, you will be able to maintain text for Web Service description in selected language.

Regards.

Laurent.