cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 BRF Workflow with SLAPPROVER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

I have implemented an 'Process Controlled Workflow': Every shopping card with a totalvalue which is higher than 400 u20AC must be controlled by the RR_SPENDING_LIMIT_APPROVER (which is the SLAPPROVER?).

So, the workflow works fine, when I enter in the User-Attributes for SLAPPROVER a controller. But if the Attribute is initial or has a wrong value, the SC is approved automitcally.

I think that it is not working correct. My Opinion is that, if no controller could be found, the SC must also be approved, and you have to enter a Controller! The SC status should be "to approval"!

Could anyone explain me, how to set that the workflow is also starting if the controller couldn't be found?

thx in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

How about implementing custom agent BADI without SLAPPROVER ?

Regards,

Masa

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

How about implementing /SAPSRM/IF_EX_WF_RESP_RESOLVER~GET_FALLBACK_AGENTS method?

Regards,

Masa

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much, meanwhile I have also found this implementation!

Former Member
0 Kudos

How about add approver/reviewer functionality..

Thanks!!

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bharath,

what do you mean with add approver/reviewer functionality? Do I have to implement a BADI? Or do I have to to do some more customizing?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a standard functionality delivered by SAP with SRM 7.0...

You can see this option under approval process overview tab while you creating a SC, there you can add approvers and reviewers on ad hoc basis..

But if youu2019re looking this to happen automatically whenever you create a SC, Please go by Masa's idea..

Thanks!!

Bharath