cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP integrate Solution manager service desk with Customer solution manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have a requirement of integrating SAP Solution manager service desk of my company with the Solution manager service desks of the customers that we have and to manage issues and tickets in this central system.

As I'm a basis consultant I don't have much of a knowledge on the service desk configurations. Therefore appreciate your support and guidance to get this issue sorted out.

Is it possible to integrate 2 SAP Solution manager Service Desks ? From where I can get the required confirmation steps ?

Your earliest response is highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best Regards

Kushan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kushan,

The scenario you want to implement is called Service Desk for VAR. Many ressources exists :

- Configuration guide

-ALM Page on service marketplace --> SAP Solution Manager and Tools (tab) --> SAP Solution Manager for Partners --> Information for service provider

[- SDN Forum for VAR scenario|/community ;

Hope this will help.

Best regards,

Stéphane.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stéphane,

This is very valuable information and really helpful for me to start implementing the solution.

How ever I cannot access the last link you have given and im getting the following error.

"Error: you do not have permission to view the requested forum or category. Please login, if you haven't done so, using the link to post on Expert Forums."

How can I access this Expert Forum ?

Thanks and Regards

Kushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

wasn't sure my link was working since I had the same error than you but it seems to be a SDN problem...

Try in a little while.

Stéphane.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stéphane,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I will check this in a little while and let you know.

Thanks once again.

Best Regards

Kushan

Answers (0)