Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

At the time of Purchase order creation Material specification how to trace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have an one issue,

when ever i am creating Purchase order for any material to vendor, the particular material quality specification or Ins plan automatically to flow to purchase order.

how to address this issue, wheather it is possible or not

Regards,

s.sakthivel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

george_ainiveettil
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Shaktivel,

I think You are asking for an inspection lot creation of type "01" .Of course here you can set up inspection plan for 01 inspection type so when ever you do GR for P.O. you will get the Inspection lot created.

Again, you can control the inspection lot creation by selecting the option Control InSlot (Select any inspection type and under detailed information on inspection type you can see it).here you select early lot creation,at the time of release etc.

Hope it helps

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Didnt understand your query. can you please explain in details?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is given below,

Eg I have Raw Material - X, for the Material X i have one ins plan, in this plan i maintain MICs with specification.

Now i m creating Purchase order for Material 'X" for vendor (Any vendor) at the time how view what is the quality parameters (Material specification) for material X.

Regards,

s.sakthivel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your requirement only for viewing the data I suggest you to go for below options

1) In mtrl master itself there is one option Inspection text, here u can maintain the main values so thst during PO

you can refer these values (To find this click on aditional data tab in mtrl master and inspection long text)

2) Prepare one report by fetching all the inspection values from below tables so that u can aslo refer this report

PLKO Inspection plan Header 

MAPL Material Assignement 

PLPO Operation Details 

PLMK Inspection plan characteristics 

PLMW MAPL-Dependent Charac. Specifications (Inspection Plan) 

Regards

Shiva