cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

restrict order reason by sales organization(company code)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All experts,

Pls tell me how to restrict order reason by sales organization(company code),for example, there are two company code,different order reasons between the companies. I create sales order in the company A, I hope only order reaons belong to company A could be displayed in dropdown box.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raymond

I agree with Jelena, my recommendations would be:

1) Since you have 40 characters for order reason description you can insert the co code (description) in the Description itself. Example ABC Company: Price Change or Co code 1000- Poor quality.

2) Using parameters in the user profile ( you can standardize per users belonging to one company code). Personal Values List is good too.

Don't sweat too much on this and go for simple solution.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I doubt it's feasible to adjust the drop-down contents (unless you want to do a core modification), but the order reason could be verified in a user exit.

An alternative would be to use some other field (e.g. a custom one) or create Personal Value List for F4 for the users, if different users are entering orders for different Sales Orgs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I must use order reason fields,because I assiged order reason to cost center.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> I must use order reason fields,because I assiged order reason to cost center.

What's the purpose of this? It's starting to seem you're trying to use the reason code not as it was intended at all...