cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some idea on MDM,BI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

we are planning to develop application using BI and MDM .Currently we are focusing on sustainiability thing but want some more.

I just want you to share yr thoughts that help us developing more meaningful application .

Just share what basic problem you are facing or what you want to enhance or what new application you want on MDM and BI or any one of them.

Please share your ideas.

Thanks,

Sudhanshu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Mark63
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Are you refering to data quality analyses (i.e. checking the prevailing quality of master data)? Then, see for example this [blog|/people/markus.ganser/blog/2010/02/01/continuously-assuring-and-controlling-master-data-quality-part-one]). Or do you mean business analyses based on consolidated master data via a data warehouse? Then, read, for example, this [article|;, and watch the [the associated demo|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/elearn?rid=/library/uuid/a0a9f50b-09b1-2c10-8587-fe72b08eee29].

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi markus,

Thanks for answering my queation.

Yes currently we are doing analysis on master data consolidation.

This is small idea.

We are trying to gather suggestion from the guys on community that what actually the problems they are facing and need solution on the problems above on MDM and BI or anyone.

Like we have a requirement give the supplier a application that accpet the data from supplier and before importing it to mdm first validate the whole file and then import it as there is no solution to first validate the the data provided by supplier that they are giving.

so we are working on this application also.

If you have any good idea that we can work on it then please share with us.

Thanks,

Sudhanshu