cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer SC from cProjects (xRPM 4.5) to SRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello:

We are running an scenario to transfer a SC from cProjects (xRPM 4.5) to SRM 7.0. The use of XI is mandatory. Basically, we work with a project in cProjects and we would like to create a material/external request that must be transferred to SRM as a SC.

Our issue is that we are not able to create the SC in SRM. The status of the SC in cProjects is "In Preparation" which means that the information is not received in SRM to create it. We are almost sure that no technical issues exists. We assume that there is some relationship between the Organizational Structure in SRM and the account assignment associated (WBS element of the project) to the requirement in cProject. Another possibility is that the system user which performs the information transfer has not the correct profiles and authorizations

Does anybody has faced a similar problem? Many thanks.

Francisco

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the PI user is in SRM Org structure. What is the message status in SXMB_MONI transaction?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Masa:

The message is OBJECT_ID_NOT_FOUND. The user of XI has been created in the SRM Org. Structure as an employee. It has the autorizations SAP_ALL, SAP_EC_BBP_ADMINSITRATOR and SAP SRM Administrator. I think that are two possbilities:

a) XI user needs other authorizations

b) Something is missing in the Org. Structure (Attribute, role, etc.).

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have another problem in the integration of XRPM with SRM, when I save a shopping cart in XRPM i can see an error in the sxmb_moni tx in SRM, the error is:

"Error in an XI interface: No partner found for partner number s0001 Program: SAPLBBP_BD_VALUE_MAPPING; Include: LBBP_BD_VALUE_MAPPINGF11; Line: 436"

S001 is created in XRPM, XI and SRM and have sap_all access.

In the ppoma_bbp of SRM is a user(CP) of a position (S):

--Company(O)

-

Purch. Organization(O)

-

Purchasing Group(O)

-

Position(S)

-

S0001(CP)

I do not know the cause of error.

Thanks for your time, and sorry for my poor english.