Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submit Button Adobe Interactive forms in webdynpro application

tarangini_katta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a webdynpro requirement which contains only ineractive Fom ( Adobe From).

In adobe Form i have inserted webdynpro activeex Submit Button.

When i run my webdynpro application.I am not able click on the submit button and it is not triggering the backend logic.

Can anybody please let me know how can i solve this issue.

Thanks,

Taragini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Is your form type set to native/ZCI or ActiveX? You should really only be using the native/ZCI form type as ActiveX is deprecated. You then must use the matching submit button. There are categories in the toolbox for Native Web Dynpro UI elements and ActiveX based one.

If you are using native/ZCI and match to using the correct submit button, don't forget to insert the JavaScript header.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

uday_gubbala2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tarangini,

As how suggested by Thomas ensure that the button type which you are using within your Adobe form matches the "displayType" property that you have specified for the InteractiveForm UI element within your Web Dynpro component. Also specify an event name to be triggered when the user clicks on the Adobe form button. This can be done by specifying a value for onSubmit property of the InteractiveForm. Also ensure that your Adobe form is enabled by having the "enabled" checkbox property of the InteractiveForm checked.

Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check out this link.i also faced the same problem and then solved.

hope it helps u a lot.

Regards,

Sriram

tarangini_katta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sriramlal ,

Thank you so much for your reply.

My system version is ECC 6.0.I follwed all the steps given by you.But it is not wotking for me.I am not sure where i am doinf mistake.

Is there any standard program avaliable to update the adobe form properties or something like that

Thanks,

Taragini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi tarangini ,

There is no standard program to update and it works well in ECC 6.0 .

check in debugging whether the link exits between the form and the webdynpro.

Have u used ZCL layout type? if so, For ZCL layout type it is needed to run this webdynpro script. this option is in Utilities-> Insert webdynpro script. This will enable the link between your form and Webdynpro. Hope it may be helpful to you.

Regards,

Sriram