cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change condition in already invoiced Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Could you please help me with following questions?

Is it possible to add/change condition types on the sales order (header and item level) for which invoice has been created already?

I mean is it possible to add some surcharge condition to already invoiced order and than as result debit memo?

And one more question : Are there some time restrictions when debit/credit memo can be created? (I believe not, but I would like to have this confirmed, as I am not SD expert.)

Thanks in advance for all replies,

Cheers,

Milan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukund S,

thanks for the replies.

There is some misunderstanding reg. second question, sorry if I asked wrong...I mean if there is some maximal time limit for debit/credit memo creation (like : till end of fiscal year, till end of period when invoce has been posted..or something like this)

Thanks,

Milan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Again the answer is no. You can create the credit memo or debit memo for invoices that have been created for any previous periods. System allows it. Normally when you are referring an invoice into a credit or a debit memo, the prices (or the value in the condition types) get automatically copied. Hence there should not be any issue. The posting of Credit or Debit memo will be for the current period. Hence no issues there as well. All in all there is no restriction for credit or debit memo w.r.t any period.

Hope this answers your question

Thanks

Mukund S

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, thank you for the answers, points awarded.

Cheers,

Milan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukund S,

thanks for the replies.

There is some misunderstanding reg. second question, sorry if I asked wrong...I mean if there is some maximal time limit for debit/credit memo creation (like : till end of fiscal year, till end of period when invoce has been posted..or something like this)

Thanks,

Milan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here are the answers to your question

> Is it possible to add/change condition types on the sales order (header and item level) for which invoice has been created already?

I mean is it possible to add some surcharge condition to already invoiced order and than as result debit memo?

The answer is No. You cannot add or change the condition once it is invoiced.

> And one more question : Are there some time restrictions when debit/credit memo can be created? (I believe not, but I would like to have this confirmed, as I am not SD expert.)

The answer is No again. There is no time restriction and you can create debit or credit memo immediately when the invoice is released to accounting.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Mukund S