Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Plan revenue values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am facing a strange problem as described below -

I have project structure where there is one independent level 1 WBS Element. There is no other hierarchy below this WBS Element. Project is cross company and multiple currency.

When I attach SO to this WBS Element, Plan value of revenue does not match with SO value (Checked in several reports). It is abruptly coming and I am not able to understand from where it is flowing in report.

This problem is not coming for actual revenue, they are coming perfectly right as per billing value.

Also the same problem is not appearig for other WBS Elements (of Different company codes) in same project. For these WBS Elemets, plan revenue figure is coming perfectly right as per attached SO values.

Request you to pl suggest what might be the cause of problem. Any additional setting needs to be done for cross company, multiple currency project.

Thanks in advance

Parimal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There was some problem with currency conversion.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check whether the SO value currency and the currency of value showing in reports are same. You have said that multpiple currencies are used. So, there is a possibility that you might be seeing only the values of the report but not the currency of the values. Just check and let us know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for reply.

I have WBS currency as SGD.....SO is in USD and controlling area currency EUR.

The reporting is done in controlling area currency i.e. EUR

However I had considered this possibility and converted all figures in EUR but still figures are arbitary.

Furthermore in case of actual revenue on the same WBS, values are properly flowing (considering conversion).

This problem only exists in company code 10 whose company code currency is SGD.

The same problem does not exists for other WBS Elements of company code 11 whose currency is EUR.

Analysis Summary -

Wherever the WBS currency matches with controlling area (Database) currency, problem does not exists

Wherever it differs, problem exists only in plan revenue, actual revenue figures are coming right even after conversion.

Regards,

Parimal