cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change customer for PS project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am a PS user. I have a customer wrongly assigned to a project.

Can I have this changed? Please advice on the steps in details.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

already answered by Ahmed

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ask your user how he assigned customer and ask him to follow the same procedure and this time change it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ahmed, I'd request you to not respond if you are not value-adding. One would not ask this question if one had known this. I have come in the middle of a project (as a user) and have no one accept for sdn to query this from, now.

I repeat, be a gentleman (or a lady if you are one) and do not write redundant. It worsens one's mood, just as this message has worsened yours. And now, please do not respond if you do not have, or do not feel like sharing, a resolution.

Have a wonderful day ahead. And let others have too!

Edited by: Virendra Pal on Aug 4, 2010 7:52 AM

I do not find Ahmed's post offensive. He is absolutely correct in his answer. Infact I find your reply very offensive and unwarranted. I will leave this post for others to reply if they wish to. If you are new to PS then I sugest that go and learn PS via training or become an understudy to a PS consultant. SDN forum is not there to solve all your problems - it is simply a support mechanism for PS professionals to share genuine ideas. If you have no one else then talk to your employers about this, don't take it out on expert forum members like Ahmed. And by the way if you do not know if "Ahmed" is a gentleman or a lady then I think you might consider going back to school and re-educate yourself. Please note that in future if you post such offensive posts then you will cease to exist as a member of this forum. Hope you are having a wonderful day.

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I Agree with Ahmed. If you look at his reply meaningfully - He is trying to understand steps / elicit information from you regarding business process or exact step followed by your user. This way he will get idea of scenario and based on information received from you he may be able to guide you.

Prakash - No one is sure of what exact Project scenario you might be using / what step your user has done / is there any custom filed/ custom program deriving values till the time you share. Job of any consultant / Expert is to provide solution with best available information. Take it on positive front. Think of three -four years down the line if someone ask you this question to you. Than also you have to elicit information in order to reply this question.

With Regards

Nitin P.