cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Building repositories - need ECC default field values

Former Member
0 Kudos

For building MDM repositories - Vendor, Customer and Product in SAP MDM, I need default values of SAP ECC fields like -

Payment Term - Table T052

Warehouse Type -

Purchasing Group - T024

Customer Type (Account Group) - Table T077Y

Customer Industry Type - INDUSTYPE

Customer Industry Code - TBRCT

Product Category - Table MARA

Product Type - Table MARA

Product Grade - Table MARA

Product Package - Table MARA

Product Unit of Measure - Table MARA

Can someone update the default values of these tables?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

As above provided link will allow you to extract check table value from ECC by using MDMGX T-Code will help you genrate XSD file and value data in form of XMl files

you can also extract value data from check table by using se16 T-Code and take value dump to excel sheet

Thanks,

Jignesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

We dont have a ECC system yet so no place to execute MDMGX. But I want to design my MDM repository to be in synch with ECC default values, so in future I should be able to have same default values in MDM and ECC.

My question - is there default values for following fields?

Payment Term - Table T052

Warehouse Type - ?

Purchasing Group - T024 - None

Customer Type (Account Group) - Table T077Y

Customer Industry Type - Table INDUSTYPE

Customer Industry Code - Table TBRCT

Product/Material Type - Table MARA

former_member206388
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam.

As far as default values are concerned, It should be populated to the reference tables which depends on the business scenario.

So In your case if you don't have ECC integration as of now, just for your design you can have some dummy values.

But during integration with ECC, as recommended you can use the MDMGX transaction to extract the values from the ECC to MDM.

For Example if you are looking for material types, then VKHM(Additionals), Configurable materials (KMAT), Finished products (FERT),Manufacturer parts (HERS) are some of them.

Warehouse Types are: Bulk storage,Open Storage,High rack storage,Picking area,Shelf storage

Regards

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Field name->Table>Referance Table--->Default Value

Payment Term--->T052->None--->None

Warehouse Type--->MLGN->T307--->Yes

Purchasing Group--->T024->None--->None

Account Group--->T077Y->None--->None

Industry Type--->INDUSTYPE->None--->None

Industry Code--->TBRCT->TBRC--->Yes

Material Type--->MARA->T134--->Yes

Note : Take help of functional person who can guide you proper way regarding who's default value are populating at ECC sceen which dependent on configuration setting or ABAP programming and not on referance table so according to buisness demands you need to set default value to mdm even if there in no referance table or default value in ECC

Thanks,

Jignesh Patel

Edited by: jignesh patel on Aug 4, 2010 5:25 PM

former_member182007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for extracting the reference or check table data you can go through

https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/012006153200000394732006E/MDM554_GenericExtactor.pdf

and a wiki

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SAPMDM/MDMGenericExtractor

hope it helps

Deep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam

we can use MDMGX transaction for loading the reference tables T052, T024 and so on.. data in the MDM reositories.

For details and how to configure MDMGX please refer to thread-

thanks-Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you talking about passing default value during importing or syndicating data could you describe with more details

Thanks,

Jignesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. My requirement is to have default values of field listed from ECC.

This way I can design my repository to have only those lookup values that already exist in ECC.