cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML schema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If I have a Data type , how can i get XML schema from it ? need to send to legacy team the XI xml schema created so that they could modify their code.

Thnx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get the XSD file as mentioned by Raja Shekar and Prateek.

If you would like to get the XML file, then create Message type. Now, goto Message Mapping import the Message type, goto to test tab, click on "Source Text View". You would be able to get the XML file.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why Message Type and not Data type ?

Requirement is :The legacy team needs to be sent the xml schema which XI is generating since they can modify their code.

Thnx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for my wrong assumption.

You need to provide the XSD file to your Legacy team so that they will be able to modify their code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

so this XSD file will be the data type XSD file ? and as has been mentioned there is an export button ?

Thnx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you would have an option to " Export XSD to File".

Thanks,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you need to send the message structure, then use Message Type not Datatype. Open your message type and you can go to XSD option and export it.

Regards,

Prateek

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you create data type in Type Definition tab next to that tab you will xsd tab,select that one you will get XSD.:)

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can directly get the XSD of data type in the XSD tab of editor in IR, during data type creation.

Please chk there is a export button to exporty ur XSD.

Babu