Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

soap to proxy : sync scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have a new PI 7.1 system , wanted to do a soap to proxy sync scenario

Do i need to create business system for proxies or if I just create 2 business services: one for sender and other for reciever ,it would suffice?

Is there any advantage / dsiadvantage if I use Business service instead of Business systems?

In SLD if I just create a product /swcv : it should be good if I want to use Business service mechanism instead of Business syste, ? or is creating Technical system and Business system mandatory even if I have to configure scnearios using Business service

Thnx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to register your SAP system as Technical System in SLD,then create Bussiness System for your Technical System,

search in sdn for Bussiness System vs Bussiness Service.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Business Systems require technical systems/software components and products, from an organisational perspective in PI it might be a good idea to define these things for an external entity (Business System). As far as Im aware business Services do not have that same requirment.

I tend to limit business service usage to one off or simple interaction B2B, as soon as you have more than one adapter interacting with the same external entity a business system with all of "their" adapters will help keep things clear to other people configuring integration scenario's. Whilst smart naming standard will get you around this most of the time, it makes more sense to put them together under the one system.

Hope this helps.