cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access of file on SAP J2EE Engine 6.30 denied

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've got my SAP J2EE Engine/6.30 up and running - I can access the start page in the webbrowser.

Problem is: when I want to view the examples on

url http://mycomputer:50000/examples.html i have to authenticate via PopUp-Box - erm, can anybody give a clue, where to access the user/pass-info?

Thanx a lot in advance,

mk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i installed from WAS 6.40 DVD. i set up NW Dev Studio and WAS, which occured to be 6.30 -

a sap-system with 2 instances was setup, which are to be started/stopped via management console

i kept the defaults, which were c11 for the sapsystem-name. defaultname for SAP J2EE Engine 6.30 was J2EE630, same Password - another authentication was for c11 - admin: sap / pass: sap and a schemauser for sapc11db, also user/pass sap

tried to activate the emergency-user SAP* read in the help about it - found a tool 'configuration editor' where you can access cluster_data>server>services

there in a property-sheet you can set 'ume.superadmin.activated = true' but the section 'ume.superadmin.password' is missing!!! big ****!

so still i can't access the examples-folder on the webbrowser. i also found a java tool 'sap j2ee engine administrator' (visual administrator) which i started with a go.bat-file in the filesystem - here i am supposed to logon as Administrator - but again no password fits... big **** part 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, things are getting pretty messy here... I'm lost in all the users you mention here...

I'll try yet another hint in order to clear things up and (possibly) figure out which it the administrator user in your system. To do that, you need to lauch the Config Tool. This is located under usr\sap\<SystemName>\<InstanceName>\j2ee\configtool directory. If I got your previous post right, in your case the path should be usr\sap\C11\J2EE630\j2ee\configtool?! There should be a file configtool.bat. Start it in order to launch the Config Tool. Then, in the lefthand side tree, locate the node called <i>secure store</i>. Click on it, and a list of properties should appear on the right side. There should be a admin/user/C11 property, the value of which shows the valid administrator user for your system. Use that user with its password!

Hope this helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tried the configtool already, but i must have gone very badly wrong. indeed there is an 'Administrator' and apparently you can set a new password, which i did - but somehow it does not work in my weblogon - finally i removed the password entry completely, which wasn't a good idea i guess - now i can't even log on anymore to the database via the configtool - best idea is a reinstall i reckon - strange thing is, in my MMC Console Instance 1 of my SAP System C11 is running and here i can get access - but i can't get the J2EE Engine going anymore - it just shows yellow for amoment and then turns grey (off) again. I think I go for a reinstall - thanx a lot for your patience, though.

btw--> a few weeks earlier somebody (and more) got stuck on the same problem --> he went for a reinstall after all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Administrator as user and the corresponding password.

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is no user 'Administrator' on the machine - tried it, though - without success...

during installation of J2EE(which was only yesterday) I set the default values which were J2EE630 - but does not work to gain access to the examples

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmm.. don't know what installation did you use, but usually at installation time a default user Administrator is created and initial password for it is input by you. For more info about that, refer to this page in the documentation: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d4/abdc3ed98f7650e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Did you change the default admin user?