cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idenify SC w/ bad ADRC records

Former Member
0 Kudos

ADRC records are being created w/ an incorrect tax jurisdiction code. I want to troubleshoot the SC that has the bad ADRC record but cannot find a way to identify the SC. When I have the SC # I can go into BBP_PD to find the address number. But I have the address # and want to find the SC #. Any idea how I can do that?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

LYNDA,

Use BBP_PD enter a cart number, I assume you know how to do this

Get to the main transaction and scroll down to the Partner: section.

There is a list of partners such as Vendor, Ship_to_address, Location etc.

Click to open one of these and look at table CRMD_PARTNER there you should find the ADDR_NR field that contains the Address number you are looking for.

Note that the address number will be different for Vendor, Ship_to_address etc so the table will have multiple entries for each SC.

The link between this table and the main shopping cart table is the good old GUID

Does anyone really know how to decode a GUID, I don't expect they do we just use it to link things together.

Also have a look at [SRM Tables|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/SRM+Tables] there is a lot of useful information there.

Hope this helps

Allen

Former Member
0 Kudos

At this time I am not trying to resolve the tax issue. In SRM, I want to find the shopping cart number that corresponds to an ADRC row. With the information in ADRC, is there a way to detmine the shopping cart # in SRM?

I find the header info in crmd_orderadm_h & item data in crmd_orderadm_i. There is also crmd_partner but I cannot tie the information in these tables to the adrc row. is there a table to will pull all this information together? All I want is to find the sc number for the adrc row. Sorry to be so confusing on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the quick response. The address in issue is a delivery address and it is being created when the delivery address is being modified. When data is entered into the name2 field a new row is created in adrc. The shopping cart is not erroring but the tax is not being calculated correctly. Since it doesn't happen on every sc I need to figure out what sc number is associated w/ the bad adrc record. Using the information in adrc, is there a way to find the sc #?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am out of ideas on this. Your best bet is to see if this is because of something in taxware or other similar products you might be using; maybe you can try to get the plant and storage location from SAP into SRM using BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_ALL and see if that helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lynda,

Could you please provide information on what partner's address is incorrect (Like vendor or plant) ?

If the PO is created in the backend ERP system, you can try the note 91001 to alleviate the bacn-end situation so that you can post GR, IR etc.

Regards,

Sanjay