SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service provider agreement not detected in switch document processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I am working on SAP IDE, I have created service provider as distributor (own system) and another service provider as third party service provider with supply as the service type. I have also created Gridusage service provider agreement between the supplier and distributor.

I am trying to create a switch document for change of supplier in the distributor view and provided all the necessary data.

In the workflow step of get service provider agreement system is showing an error saying no service provider agreement exists between

SP Initiator: Distributor & Processing service provider as supplier.

Can somebody please help me resolve this issue.

Regards

Amit

2 REPLIES 2

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Is this error message you receive EDEREG 455?

The following are some notes relating to this error, perhaps these can be helpful to solve your issue.

Note

Kind Regards

Olivia

0 Kudos

Hi Olivia,

My problem is happening in the workflow for start of supply. My client is a distribution company. I am supposed to provide them option to create a switch document to start of supply for a third party supplier.

I have created distributor as service provider in own company and distribution as service type.

Similarly I have created supplier as service provider with supply as service type.

I have also create outline agreement for grid usage between supplier and distributon.

In the workflow step of get spa agreement, system is giving me the error saying no service provider agreement exists

Can you please help me resolve this problem.

Regards

Amit