cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 / ERP 6.04: Config. of Central Contract Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to configure the newly introduced integrated Procure-to-Pay Scenario Central Contract Management.

I found SAP Note number 1268821 where all tasks are described in order to implement the previous scenario.

For correct implementation, business function "Purchasing - SAP SRM Integration" (LOG_MM_P2PSE_1) activation is required in the ERP Systems.

When I run SFW5 t-code in order to activate the previous business function, SAP system gives an alert message.

What are the consequences of this business function activation ??

Thank you

Michele

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michele,

I don't think there will be any consequences, we had certain warning messages aswell when we activated the business functions in ECC 6. Reading the warning messages we could conclude it wasn't any serious problem.

Details on functionalities included in a business function can be viewed here: [http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04_sp/helpdata/en/42/fbded750e61febe10000000a422035/frameset.htm] -> Business Functions (SAP Enhancement Package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0) -> Business Functions in SAP ERP -> Logistics -> Materials Management -> Procurement - SRM Integration

Kind regards,

Tim

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the exact message?

Regards,

Masa