cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wbs restrict while genrating po&pr

Former Member
0 Kudos

gurus,

can we restrict wbs while generating po&pror any other method to restrict the wbs during generation of pr&po

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Due regards to earlier posts - I am still unclear what you are trying to achieve.

If you simply do not want anyone to raise PO/PR you can untick account assignment if still possible or lock the WBS by setting AALK (account assignment lock) status or use user status to disallow certain business transactions.

The decision to choose the correct option needs to fit into your overall business process

Former Member
0 Kudos

due respect to post answer. i just simply want to know that how we can simply alllow to particular dept to take money only from their respective or assign wbse and not from other wbse. for ex:if 100rs is assign to admin dept but during the generation of pr& po money is exhausted in admin wbse so they generally use to pick from other wbse. i want to restrict that a individual dept can only ]ick their money from their assign wbse and not from other.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want a particular department, say Admin, to use only WBSe defined as Admin you have to achieve this by Authorisation control. Create suitable Role with Authorisation on Objects like Cost Centers, Profit centers and assign to respective user. You have to co ordinate with your FICO to know the CC / PC structure.

Another way is to assign values in User Fields in WBSE and check them through Exits from transactions used by the departments.

Regards,

Arul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do this using User status as mentioned in the earlier post. Define a relevant user status profile and restrict the craetion of PO or PR by forbidding the said business transaction. In case you are not going to plan costs on the WBS in any other manner except by creating PO and PR just set the status as Account assignment locked. You can even have authorization based control to set this status.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not clear but I presume that you want to restrict generation of PR & PO Commitments being assigned to a particular WBS Element. If my assumption is correct, then assign a User Status restricting creation of commitments on that WBS Element.

Regards,

Vasu