cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net Value in characterstic value assginment screen is showing incorrect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I' m trying to get a net value of all the prices I maintained in variant conditions. But

the value I' m getting is multiple value.

Could any one guide me in getting the net value (the sum of all prices I maintained for characteristics)

Here is the problem

Step 1: I have two chars created as multiple values

RED

ZCYCLE

BLUE

ZPRICE --- Ref Char (SDCOM & VKOND)

Step 2:

Then I maintained OD for char's

RED ($SELF.ZPRICE = 'RED')

ZCYCLE

BLUE ($SELF.ZPRICE = 'BLUE')

Step 3:

I assigned "zcycle & zprice" --- to a class (CYCLECLASS)

I maintained the class in MATERIAL # 203-203-100

Step 4:

I maintained a base price (PR00) for MATERIAL # 203-203-100 as "1 $US" (in VK11)

I maintained variants in transaction VK30 -- "RED & BLUE"

I maintained a variant price (VA00) for VARIANTS --- RED as "1000 $US" (in VK11)

|--- BLUE as "3000 $US" (in VK11)

RESULT

-

When I select the char values both "RED & BLUE" in configurator screen (characterstic value assignment screen). What i see is the net value getting multiplied

the net value = 4 US dollars (This is not I' m looking)

What I' m looking for is my price is not getting added to char levels like = Base price + RED Price + BLUE Price

I want to see a net value of "1 + 1000 + 3000" = 4001 US Dollars (I want to get this value)

Can anyone guide me how I can achieve this ??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You urself have explained the problem clearly.

If you have maintained PR00, VA00 for Red and Blue correctly and ZPRICE dependencies are maintained correctly, then ur work is almost done.

In the pricing procedure afer VA00, you just have to include a subtotal called Net value which should sum up the values of PR00 and VA00. If you do that the net value will be addition of these three values.

You dont need to use a characteristic to get the net value of the item.

If the actual problem is different, then let me know.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Navneeth,

Thanks a lot.

I did the same way you said its working now.

Could you please email your personal email id or you can send a test mail to "sapfunctional at yahoo dot com"

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Madhu,

That is not permissible as per the sdn policies. There are lot of people for you to help. You can get answers for anything in this forum. So dont hesitate to put good quality queries in the forum.