Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Japan currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a facing some problem with japan currency,

I am creating the contract with Japan currency. i am giving the base price as 55200 JPY currency per each quantity .

But in the table level(VBAK or VBAP), net value of the line item is showing 552 JPY. Means it is dividing the value by 100.

One thing i want to make sure, that we have not written any coding for this.

Please throw some light on this. why this is happening

Regards,

Rajesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read OSS Note 886532 - Pricing: Displaying and rounding numbers.

Per point 3 of the pre-requisite, in table TCURX for currency JPY, maintain decimals as 0.

Below is the content of point 3;

3. The system always assumes that a currency works with two decimal places. If a currency has a different number of decimal places, maintain it in the TCURX table and specify the number of decimal places:

a) For example, this table contains 'Japanese Yen' (JPY) with no decimal places or 'Tunisian Dinar' (TND) with three decimal places.

b) For percentage conditions (currency = '%'), the currency '3' is used internally as an alternative currency and this currency is also maintained in the TCURX table with a different number of decimal places (3).

Regards,

P.S: Can you close your earlier threads if you think those are answered?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv Ram,

Thank you for the reply. I will tell what my case is.

Actually, we are creating the contracts through our Z-upload program. In that we are using the Standard BAPI/BADI for creating the contracts.

In that one of the BAPI--BAPI_CURRENCY_CONV_TO_EXTERNAL which converts the 1000JPY in to 100000 JPY in contract display view(Front end).

But where as if i go in to the table level(VBAP,VBAK). It is displaying as 1000JPY.

So, it become very difficult to understand and how to make the front end/back end same.

So, please suggest us.

Regards,

Rajesh.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I am correct, we should consider JPY per 100 only. Anyway you can also check in ob08.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi