cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIC Mapping creates wrong segment sequence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i have a problem with Seeburger BIC Mapping invoic02 => Edifact D96a. From the PI Message mapping is the following source structure

Segment Value

S_BGM

C_C002

D_1001 380

D_3055 9

D_1004 91156548

BIC Mapping creates this wrong Edifact Code

BGM380::991156548'

correct code would be:

BGM 38091156548+9'

What am I doing wrong? Or how can I change the sequence in the BIC?

kind regards

Tobias

Edited by: Tobias Landbeck on Aug 3, 2010 3:27 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This one we can correct in BIC mapping program only. Better to cehck with seeburger team if you don't have rights to change BIC mapping. If you have right to edit BIC mapping, we can edit BIC mapping program according to requirement.

Meanwhile please check input xsd format with BIC mapping declared structure, i think this is problem.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

shweta_walaskar2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tobias,

I doubt,if you can achieve the order what you have mentioned because as per the structure of EDIFACT ,the order:

BGM380::991156548' is correct.This is the structure:

BGM

|_C002

| |__1001

| |__3055

|_1004

+ indicates element at different level, : indicates element at same level.

If you edit BIC mapping to change delimiter rules,then this would be reflected in all fields.

The only option to achieve this ,would be to change your EDIFACT xsd ,but if you change standard EDIFACT structure ,you need to adjust your BIC mapping accordingly.In this case,EDIFACT structure should be:

BGM

|_C002

| |__1001

|_3055

|__1004

Thanks.

Regards,

Shweta

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From the PI Message mapping is the following source structure

This should be target structure, right? Otherwise it would be incoming EDI file.

Have you checked whether the message mapping output displays the EDI-XML result in the correct order?

Regards,

Prateek