cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Depot Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

In depot sales scenario, can someone please explain me the configurations required to copy the excise values from J1IJ (Mother Invoice) to the commercial invoice.

1)I am using condition type JEXP in my pricing procedure

2) I have assigned alternative calculation type 356 in my pricing procedure to JEXP

3) JEXP value gets determined in the sales order based on the condition records. This value gives an indication of the excise that might be charged on the sales order based on current excise applicable.

4) I do J1IJ where the appropriate mother invoice is selected

5) In Commercial invoice, JEXP value gets reset to 0 rather than the BED amount determined in J1IJ

What shall I do? Is there any configuration that needs to be done.

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Intrigue..

As per your comments, yes, in order to copy the exise values from J1IJ we assign routine 356 in pricing procedure. Hence you have already mentioned that you have maintained this. I donot see any further configuration for this. But you can once again check whether the routine is assigned to correct condition type.

Also please check if you have assigned Pricing Procedure of Depots under Classify Condition types (Under CIN Settings). If you have assigned then please delele that and they once again try.

Regards

Muralidhar Shetty