cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order in change mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We done complete cycle from sales order to billing in document flow of sales order everthing showing as completed.

when we go in change mode of sales order user can able to enter another material in second line item

customer doesnt want this functionality

so how to avoid this?

regards,

akshay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

n_palanisami
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is standard behaviour of the system. You can keep changing a sales order and enter new materials.

If you want to block this, then please take the help of your ABAP developer and block addition of materials in VA02 through user exit.

Regards,

Palani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thnx for the quick reply

can you tell me the userexit name ?

regards,

akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

The user exit with the algorithem is already mentioned.

Thanks

Mukund S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you

does it affect to my open sales orders?

otherwise if I want do changes in my open sales order system will not allowe to do because of this development

regards,

akshay

n_palanisami
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, it will affect your open sales orders as well. Basically it will block addition of line items in sales order in VA02 mode so it applies to all orders.

Regards,

Palani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any solution to avoid this?

regards,

akshay

n_palanisami
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, you can put a check on sales order creation date in the same user exit.

Regards,

Palani

former_member131745
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You could also incorporate USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION (MV45AFZZ). With this userexit you can set fields to editable or non-editable. If the document is set to complete then you could simply set the SCREEN-INPUT to 0 (NOT READY FOR INPUT) on a chosen field. Check out OSS note 208245 on this.

I hope this helps.

Gerard

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I understand, it is the standard functionality of SAP and it cannot be changed.

If you want to modify it, then you may have to use the user exit. You can check the program MV45AFZZ in which you have USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PRERPARE. You can use this to check if the Transaction code = VA02. if yes, then check if a new line item is entered. If yes, then check VBUK-GBSTK = 'C' for the sales order number. If yes, then put an error message saying 'no new item can be entered into the sales order as it is complete'.

You cn take the ABAPer's help for his.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Mukund S