cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to avoid Print pop-up while using a Adobe form.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am calling a adobe form from a BAPI.I am using the following function modules FP_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME and CALL FUNCTION fun_name. But when I try to execute the BAPI a print preview pop-up appears.Please let me know the steps to avoid the print preview pop-up while execution of the BAPI.

Thanks in Advance.

Warm Regards,

Arun.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jagdishwar_b
Active Participant
0 Kudos

before calling the function FP_JOB_OPEN, set the output parameters something like:

gs_outputpar type sfpoutputparams,
  gs_outputpar-nodialog = abap_true.
  gs_outputpar-getpdf = abap_true.
  call function 'FP_JOB_OPEN'
    changing
      ie_outputparams = gs_outputpar
    exceptions
      cancel          = 1

or you can refer the doc

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c2567f2b-0b01-0010-b7b5-977cbf806...

in this tutorial, see page 7.

regards,

BJagdishwar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you quick responses.

But when I use * CALL FUNCTION 'FP_JOB_OPEN'* the form output parameter /1bcdwb/formoutput of the funtion module CALL FUNCTION Fun_name is initial.It does not have any XSTRING values.

When I am not using the function module 'FP_JOB_OPEN' and execute the BAPI,I have xstring values in the output parameter /1bcdwb/formoutput .

Is this issue becase of enabling of RFC in BAPI.Please let me know your suggestions on this.

Warm Regards,

Arun

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

I don´t understand the connection between BAPI and the printing program. I guess - at least that is what I have done - is to generate the form when creating and invoice or something, then I could understand.

When you ask for GETPDF = 'X' then you always get the PDF data back and not the popup.

Or if you would like to display the print preview without a print settings popup. Or variants...

FUNCTION ZPDF_SET_OUTPUT_MODE.
*"----------------------------------------------------------------------
*"*"Lokální rozhraní:
*"  CHANGING
*"     VALUE(FP_OUTPUTPARAMS) TYPE  SFPOUTPUTPARAMS
*"----------------------------------------------------------------------

fp_outputparams-dest     = 'ZPDF'.
fp_outputparams-nodialog = 'X'.
fp_outputparams-preview  = 'X'.

ENDFUNCTION.

regards Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I ecexute the BAPI(Which generates a Adobe Form) in SE37 I get usage error and sy-subrc =1 while calling the generated function module for adobe form name( CALL FUNCTION generated_adobe_name ) and hence no values are populated in the function module output parameter /1bcdwb/formoutput.

Warm Regrads,

Arun

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

WHAT BAPI? There are no BAPIs for Adobe forms, as far as I know.... Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please copy your code here so that we can find a solution.

Thanks ,

Omkar Mirvankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arun,

You have to call the FM "FP_JOB_OPEN" to set the required parameters then call your form .

Refer report "FP_TEST_IA_01".

Thanks & Regards,

Omkar Mirvankar.