SAP TechEd Discussions
Join the conversation around SAP TechEd! Discuss details of technical sessions and workshops and anything else conference related.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basis Certification (Netweaver Administrator)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to sit for the below Basis certification in TechEd 2010 December-

"SAP CERTIFIED TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATE - SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION - SAP NETWEAVER 7.0 (ORACLE)"

Just I wanted to know what is the total cost of the exam? I will not sit for any traning program for TechEd as I have enough relavant exp in SAP.

Thanks,

Sudip Saha

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I understand that you are a Basis consultant and want to get certified as ":SAP CERTIFIED TECHNOLOGY ASSOCCUA topics.IATE".

The best way to attend the exam is through SAP TEched Bangalore, which offers a 50% for the examination that comes about 12500/- and you will have a chance t attend a sapteched also.

The exam will be only eligible if you attend sapteched, so exam (12500) and teched( 11200) , check for early discount when you register for sapteched on Mid of august.

The significance of giving examination in teched is , that you will find some colleagues giving exams and share knowledge , topics and info. Last you have some topic related in sapteched that you can attend and that will help in the exam for Java related and CUA topic which has more weigtage.

The exam will be after the teched , i.e. 4th day of teched sat or sun.

Wish you all the Best.

Chetan Poojary.

0 Kudos

Thanks Chetan. I will definatelt sit for the TechEd Dec 2010.