cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object Link to Sold to Party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have gone through SPRO and found the Object Link options and also found documentation in the SAP Library detailing how this functionality works.

We are trying to add Customer / Sold to Party to the Object Links but cannot get the list of customers to appear when clicking on Find / Continue. Is there a way of testing that the Object Linking is working correctly from SPRO? Also, is it necessary to do ABAP code in order to link to Customer or can I get all customers in a selectable format / view / window just with the standard SPRO functionality?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

schneidertho
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't recall that there is a standard link for customer/sold-to-party. There are lots of types like sales order, PO, network... but I don't think customer is among them

If you like to create an additional object link type, you will have to do some coding. When you take a look at the standard object link types, you will see that there are classes behind. Those, for example, include the logic to search or validate objects. You will need to implement this for 'your' object link type. Best regards

Thorsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check for the checkbox activating the corresponding object's link. There's no development required. It's just one checkbox that you are missing somehere... Not at the system right now... But believe me, it's just one small tick!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Swayam,

All the tick boxes are active - in Service Type for an Object Type it is active for VD02 and VD03 as well as in Object Types for Object Links (along with 0PMORDER et al).

(Apparently) We had to create a Z object type to be able to link VD02 and VD03 to the Object Links. If no ABAP is required what Object Type do you suggest we use in the Make Settings in order to be able to display Sold to Party? Is there maybe another place where we have to enable this option?