cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i have created one commecrcial invoice on 01.08.2010 and released to accounting on 03.08.2010 so naturally accounting posting date must be on 03.08.2010 but here showing the commecial invoice creating date(01.08.2010) as posting date, instead of releasing date(03.08.2010).

Our requirement is date of releasing accounting entry must be posting date of accounting

please help me to resolve the above issue as soon as possible

shibu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Preferably the billing date should be same as goods issue date , The accounting document date will be same as billing date .

If in your case the accounting document should be based on releasing date then you may have to write the code in the user exit mentioned RV60AFZZ . This can be viewed through T-Code :SE38

Regards,

SmartSD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VF02, check what is the Billing Date (in Goto > Header > Header tab). That is the date that system considers. You may plan to change it as well...It can be changed while creating the billing document in VF01.

If you are using VFX3, then you can check what is the billing date for that document and you can change the billing date and then release.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Mukund S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

what you suggested which we have already tried once bout which is not acceptable . so please give more clarity on this issue

Shibu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then, the only other way i think is to use a user exit... Try with EXIT_SAPLV60B_0011 or you can check the program RV60AFZZ.

In the program you can as your ABAPer to write a logic in such a way that, if the invoice is getting released, then, he should change the billing date to current date.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Mukund S

Edited by: MukundHS on Aug 3, 2010 5:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

let me please speak with our apap consultant then i will close the thread

Thank you so much for your immediate reply

Shibu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

User Exit which you have given me that our abaper not able to find so please could you please cross check and give me more clarity.

Shibu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI sir,

In fact billing date is NON EDITABLE in invoice,(we have made transaction variant for making the billing date NON editable) is it possible to make the current date as posting date while releasing to accounting entries?

Please reply me as soon as possible

Shibu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI sir,

In fact billing date is NON EDITABLE in invoice,(we have made transaction variant for making the billing date NON editable) is it possible to make the current date as posting date while releasing to accounting entries?

Please reply me as soon as possible

Shibu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The question now is, where and how do you want to make the current date as posting date? You cannot do it by any configuration. The only way is by using the user exit while invoice is being posted to accounting.

You have to use the user exit RV60AFZZ (you can find this program thro' Tcode: SE38). Check with your ABAPer if you can use this exit USEREXIT_ACCOUNT_PREP_KOMKCV which is in the program RV60AFZZ, where you can change the billing date as the date of release of the invoice document.

Hope this helps...

Thanks

Mukund S

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shibu,

before to release the billing document to accounting, the Billing date can be changed in Header details screen

(menu Goto -> Header -> Header)

By routine 011 in customizing copy control, you can set automatically Billing date = current date

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivano,

Thanks for the great reply, in fact we have made our billing date non editable as per the request of our client so we cant change the billing date manually.

our requirement is posting date should be releasing to accounting entry date not commecrical invoice created date or billing date.

Shibu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivano,

Thanks for the great reply, in fact we have made our billing date non editable as per the request of our client so we cant change the billing date manually.

our requirement is posting date should be releasing to accounting entry date not commecrical invoice created date or billing date.

Shibu

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shibu,

only a modification can fulfill this requirement.

Userexit EXIT_SAPLV60B_008 seems good.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Discuss with you Basis guy with the user id.

Normally system takes the Billing date as posting date by default in standard.

Regards

Pradyumna