cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block Charm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there is any way to block CHARM Function for 2-3 Days ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello vish,

what do you mean by block ChaRM ?

you want to disable transport requests related functionalities ? In this case You can lock tasks in tasklists.

you want to freeze tickets ? ... In this case you can set actions as inactive in transaction SPPFCADM

Could you please be more specific ?

Hope this helps,

Regards

Khalil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Khallil ,

late response by me ......i want to block the Transport done by charm and do the normal transport. Is this is possible.

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can proceed with normal transports if you remove Project Mandatory settings.

Go to SE03 in your Development System.

Under Administration, double click "Display/Change Request Attributes" against attribute SAP_CTS_PROJECT make Value Obligatory as 'X'.

You will be able to create transport request directly in development and release it / transport manually (without ChaRM).

Hope this solves your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vish,

Blocking CharM means may be following things

1) You dont want to use CHARM ( What about existing Transport Requests which are inbetween the Charm cycle)

2) You want to create transport request without project

What exactly you want ?

For point 2) you have to make it non mandatory for SAP CTS Project.( as Mr. Ragu mentioned)

If already system is allowing you to create a transport rquest without project as mandatory, then go ahead & do normal way of transport movement.

Feel free to ask, if u have any doubts.

Hope this will sove your query.

Regards

+PK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please explain me abt the Point 1 .