cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complete delivery stock allocation

0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have a requirement. The sales order is complete delivery ticked. There r 3 items. The first 2 items are avlbl. at X date. When the 3rd item is confirmed on Y date the first 2 items qty. gets confirmed for other open orders. This goes on and on and the complete delivery for the customer gets delayed.

Is there any way to have the materials confirmed and delivered together??

Tks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check tcode OVZJ for AvC for your kind of requirement.

Define Default Settings - In this menu option, you specify certain defaults for the availability check.

For each sales area which is a combination of sales organization, distribution channel and division, you can set an indicator for fixing the date and quantity as well as a rule for transferring the results of the availability check.

Fixed date and quantity - In this field, you specify for a sales area whether the delivery dates and delivery quantities confirmed after an availability check should be set.

Rule for transferring the availability results - In this field, you can specify the system response to shortage for a sales area. The following responses are possible:

- The system displays the different options (for example, one-time delivery, full delivery) for selection in a dialog box.

- The system automatically chooses an option (for example, confirmation of a delivery proposal).

Actions:

1. Specify for each sales area whether you want to fix the date and the quantity.

2. Specify for each sales area whether a system response should be issued if the availability check shows a shortage, and if so which.

Thanks & Regards

JP

0 Kudos

Hi JP

Thanks for the reply. My issue here is one sales order from, one sales area the items are confirmed. (Complete delivery / multiple itmes).

Now there is another which contains one of the items from the above order and from the sales area which gets confirmed earlier than the above and gets delivered. Now for the above sales order this item is not avalbl. It checks for another confirmed date and by the time it is ready for delivery second item from that order gets consumed by other orders.

We need a solution to achieve the complete delivery at the specified dates confirmed.

Hope, I am clear with my query??

Tks

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check tcode OVZ2-Availability Check Control, particularly, Activation of Material block in availability check with transfer of qties (_Block QtRq_) indicator for your checking group for availability check maintain your material.

Material block in availability check with transfer of qties indicator in checking group for availability check, it will block on the material which is only in place during the availability check. By setting this block if you want several users to be able to process the material simultaneously in different transactions without blocking each other. For example, you create an order for Material 1. As specified in the settings, material 1 is blocked during the availability check. The quantity reserved for this transaction is recorded in the blocking table. Any other user processing the material at that time receives this information. This complements the information gained from the availability check and gives a more accurate picture of the current availability situation. After the availability check has been completed, the block is removed.

Also, refer following link for understanding:

[Reactions to the Availability Check in Sales Documents |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/93/744bbe546011d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm]

Thanks & Regards

JP

0 Kudos

Hi JP,

I tested this earlier. The problem in this is when the rescedule job runs in the night all the orders gets rescheduled. As you currently pointed out, the Qty.Blk for the material is only applicable within the availability check window during the sales order.

May I may have to look for a Z option...if possible....

Thanks