cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approver not able to see tasks in the UWL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have an approver that is not able to see his approval tasks in the Portal UWL. His list shows blank even though it shows in the document that he is the approver. How can I correct this?

Kind regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leela,

I am also facing the same issue. Can you please let me know how this issue got solved

Thanks and Regards,

Krishna Chaitanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First, check if the user has the work item in his inbox in SRM or not. Use SWI5 for this purpose.

If there is any work item to be approved by this user in SWI5, then check if it is for the SCs where he is shown as approver.

If you dont ve any work item in SWI5 - UWL will be empty, your SC has got bad status

If there are work items, its a UWL registration issue. Re-Register UWL in Portal and refresh the cache.....Items should appear there.

Virender SIngh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, 'If you dont ve any work item in SWI5 - UWL will be empty, your SC has got bad status', could you elaborate the following troubleshoot procedure, thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

fixed

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go to BBP_PD and take the workitem id and see what is the status of workitem and approver name ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The configuration has been done. Other approvers can see their work items. Only the new approver cannot. Please advise

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if the approver see workitems in his SAPGUI inbox. If there is a workitem, it looks you have not configured the UWL connection.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As masa's direction first check for the configuration, if you don't find any issue check for user roles.. This may be a security issue too..

Thanks!!

Bharath