cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversal of Mvt type 552(MB1A) still doesn't reflect in the Process order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

When i create in MB1A using 551 movement type(scrap), i fill the required entries Cost Center and Proces order then saved it. Checked the process order cost analysis (GO TO- COSTS - ANALYSIS- TARGET ACTUAL COMPARISON)there were values appearing in my total/actuals cost column.

Then my issue is if i want to reverse the said document generated from 551 movement type using tcode MB1A or MBST, the value in the cost analysis is not changing((GO TO- COSTS - ANALYSIS- TARGET ACTUAL COMPARISON) in the process order.

The reversal is done so it should be zero and no value is appearing in the cost analysis column.

Also if you will check in the Process order- GO TO-LISTS- DOCUMENTED GOODS MOVEMENTS , the mvt type 551 only appears and no 552 even the cancellation is already performed.

Thanks,

Indra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANKS FOR THE HELP GUYS

Former Member
0 Kudos

MBST is trying to determine the cost center based on configuration, you might want to use the account assignment key for 552 in OMJJ

if you do MB1A for 552 and force the cost center manually , you can negate the orignial posting, however you will not have a reference to original material document created for 551.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, the cost center is required field in MB1A 552 yet already populated and still there is a total actual costs value occurs in the process order which caused by MB1A-551 movement...

How can i remove the total actual cost in the process order?