Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scrap processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have to configure this scenario:

At the end of an production order it result good product and scraps. I created specific material code for these scraps.

These scraps must be precess in another production order and it results by it's disintegration some materials treat like raw material.

Can you suggest me some specific scenario to do this?

It's an specific BOM for this case of an disintegration of an product?

It's an specifi type of production order for these situation?

Thank you, very much for your helpful

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to consider the scrap as biproduct and consider this as -ve quanity in BOM

so at the time of GR it will be received as a biproduct and you can receive it by MVM tpe 531 in other storage location.

which new material code u defined maintiained it in BOM with -ve contity .

and do the complete the order scenario you will get the scrap with 531 mvm type.

Let me know if u need some more information.

best regards,

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

Probably I must to be more clear: It's about two steps:

First steps it's about an normal production process where I obtain some scraps. These situation it's possible to model in many ways. One, using the by-product and scrap receive in stock, using movement type 531.

But now, in the second step I want to use these scraps to obtain some raw material. It muts to disintegrate material scrap, in components. If the BOM it's the process of integration of components, now I want to modelling the process of disintegration.

It's possible?

Regards,

Marian

former_member207541
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marian,

There are still unknown factors in this process... but you could do as such:

- transfer your scrap to a corresponding raw material with mvmt 309; for a standard RO chart of accounts you will have a accounting document with 301-346

- i will make the assumption that not all your scrap-raw material gets desintegrated in the process...

- then create a bill of materials for this material that has two components: itself (that is now counted as raw) and another component, the raw that yoo are going to obtain, as a byproduct

- this will assure the almost complete consumption of the first and the production of the second raw

- also, i suppose that it is obvious for you that you have to set a low base quantity

As an example, if X is you scrap and Y is the raw you need, there could be 100 kg scrap used to obtain 90 kg of "good raw" and 0,1 KG of scrap.

Kind regards,

H.