cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

check in shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm using the Business Add-In BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI in order to check data in my shopping cart.

I now want all users to enter a text in the field 'notes for approval' if the total value of the SC exceeds 10000 dkk.

I can easily find the total value but where do I find the data intered in the field 'Notes for approval?

Best regards

Jesper Dueholm

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I saw this question was answered. Even I was looking for the place from where I can retrieve the "Notes for Approval"

Could you please tell me whcih function module should I call to get the text in "Notes for Approval"

Regards,

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

In the method BBP_DOC_CHECK in badi BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI you simply call teh function module BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL.

The text is stored in the structure 'e_longtext'.

Best regards

Jesper Dueholm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jesper,

The table E_LONGTEXT consists of internal note but not "notes for Approval" under Additional Info

My requirement is to replicate the "Notes for Approval" from SRM to ECC so I am looking for Function Module which will give me this text so that I can call this in BADI "BBP_B46B_PO_OUTBOUND" which is used to transfer PO from SRM to ECC.

I tried calling the FM you specified passing the E_LONGTEXT, once I create shopping cart and it is completely approved if I check the PO in ECC it shows the internal notes but not the "Notes for Approval"(which are comments given by each approver)

Regards,

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I can only say that if I use the Function module BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL and enter the I_GUID for a shopping cart the text entered in 'notes for approval' on the shopping cart can be found in E_Longtext.

Best regards

Jesper Dueholm