Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 level of credit check

former_member660811
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

If I have to have 2 level of approvals for releasing credit block, what are all the process I need to do.

1) Can I achieve this through standard SAP ?

2) If it is to be done through development, what are all the steps I need to tdo?

Rgds,

Sivarajesh J

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use (BS02) with user authorizations.

Maintaining status profile in sales order header (VOV8), if you want to activate user status at various level.

Hope this can assist you in understanding.

Thanks & Regards

JP

former_member660811
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear JP,

As per your Guidance, Iam able to create a status profile now. But how do i link the credit management system with the status profile for approval.

How can we ensure 2 level of approval with this.

Thanks and regards

Edited by: Sivarajesh. J on Aug 4, 2010 6:52 AM

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check and maintain Authorization key

The authorization key is the basis for status-dependent authorization verification.

For instance, whenever a user status is set or deleted, the user's authorization to do so is checked. The status profile, the object type and the authorization key for the user status concerned are checked. If, for example, you want to ensure that certain user statuses can be changed only by people in a particular group, you assign all those user statuses an authorization key. Then use authorization object B_USERSTAT to give authorizations for those authorization keys.

To maintain authorization key (authorization code) in status profile at BASIS Guy assistance.

Hope this can assist you in understanding.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check this link

Hope this helps.

Regards