cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combination of third party sales and consignment sales.....................

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is it possible to do consignment sale process using third party. That is instead of stock being supplied by the Company a third party supplies the goods directly to the customer but this stock is to be treated a consignment stock.

Is this possible....if yes then how

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Generally in Third party scenario no Movement type will trigger in SAP. just to create Invoice GR has been posted in SAP, check with MM team is there any Movement type is there to post the Stock to consignment while doing GR.

Movement 631 is Unrestricted to Consignment stock

May be similar kind of movement can be used.

Maintain the third party Item as Consignment fill up item except Billing relevance.

its just work around above explanation.

Other wise whenever Third party order created better to post the Consignment stock with order quantity quantity using user Exit and based on Invoice created u can reduce the quantity, if you want just for reporting purpose.

Thanks,

pavan.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In standard system this process (consignment fill-up by third party) does not "exist" as per OSS note 751385.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your email....Is there any way we can do it using ABAP code changes ,,,,?

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I understand:

1) You supplier delivers the goods to your customer

2) When your customer consumes from the consignment stock, the ownership changes:

2.1) stock is bought by you from your supplier

2.2) stock is bought by your customer from you

If this is the case I would not go for development, maybe a workaround is more reasonable.

I think you could create a SLoc which represents your customer and create a consignment PO through which your vendor delivers the goods to your SLoc (to your customer). When your customer reports consumption you can create a normal sales order and post GI from your vendor consignment stock, which is in the mentioned SLoc (it is possible via stock determination).

Just my idea...

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Aug 3, 2010 11:38 AM