Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Values of field UFLAG in table USR02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear security colleagues,

I was checking table USR02 for locked users and came across some UFLAG values I hadn't seen before. I am wondering what the meaning of those values are and how they are set. The 2 values are 01 and 129.

Does anyone know what those values mean?

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,

Dave Suurs.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Below are the description for the same:

0 Not Locked

32 Locked Globally By Administrator

64 Locked Locally By Administrator

128 Locked Due To Incorrect Logons (Limited Term)

You can do a simple F1 or F4 on Uflag to get the above information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Dave,

Can you confirm the values: is it 01 ,129 or 0,128??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer.

The values you mentioned I am already aware of and I know what they mean.

The values I do not know are values 01 and 129. I came across these values in our system and would like to know what they mean and how these values are set.

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Please provide the system verison/release details. 01 and 129 are really strange values.

Also can you have a look at the SU01>> Logon Data tab and check the reason why such user (01/129)is locked. Also use SUIM changed document to see how it changed to 01/129.

Edited by: sap.sec.akshay on Aug 3, 2010 1:53 PM

0 Kudos

The field contains the sum of the values it knows. Everything it does not know is treated as 0.

These meaningless values will no doubt have come from a Z-program. Do a where-used-list lookup on the field in transaction SE11 and contact the developer --> to delete the program.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Hi, did anyone encounter a problem that the SUIM change history value is different from the value in UFLAG?

0 Kudos

Yes.... and D. Suurs as well...

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.