cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Determine dynamically (P,S) Smartform address node

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wanted to know the the use of the radiobutton Determine dynamically (P,S) (If PO Box and street exist) in an address node of a smartform. What should be filled in the field? I read the SAP documentation and searched SDN before posting and got no relevant info, hence posting it here.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please confirm why at a time you require both kinds of address?.

Everwhere we will print one type of address at a time.

Regards,

Prabu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope, you are aware of the different types of address type in the smartforms as below:

1. Organization Address

2. Personal address

3. Workplace address

If you know, you can opt these options directly. If suppose you do not know the address type and if you want to opt dynamically, you can choose the below type:

4. Determine dynamically (1,2,3) - assign a variable like &WV_ADDRTYPE& & pass the related value either through your driver program or in the smartform. You can pass 1 for Organization Address, 2 for Personal address & 3 for Workplace address.

Hope, I answered to your qn.

Regards,

Selva K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selvakumar,

Thanks for your answer. What you mean to say is we can print either the PO Box (P) or the street (S) based on the variable declared in the smartform right? Can't I print both at once ?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the address either PO Box (P) or the street (S) is required.These are based on various national and international guidelines and norms, including:

ISO 11180,

World postal association contracts (Seoul 1994),

World postal association international address templates

and various national guidelines.

For more information, please also see the on-line documentation for the SAP function module ADDRESS_INTO_PRINTFORM (transaction SE37).

Regards,

Selva K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

If you don't get expected output using the address node, you can always fetch the required fields from ADRC table using the address number you have by creating Program Lines, inserting code and display address in text element.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

If you don't get expected output using the address node, you can always fetch the required fields from ADRC table using the address number you have by creating Program Lines, inserting code and display address in text element.

Regards,

Karthik