cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition in Interface Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have two interfaces clubbed together. The output is an Idoc and the same Idoc is sent to two interfaces. The Business Sytem is same for both receivers. The Idoc has to be sent only to both reveiver interfaces if the EKORG is one and I have put that condition in Receiver Determination and its working fine.

Now, I have two interfaces and one of the interface has an additional condition. If only a particular Idoc field has values either 12 or 20. So how do I incorporate it ? Should I go to the Configured Inbound Interfaces under Interface Determination, select the Interface and use " OR " there ?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, you have to go for conditional interface determination

press * [ ]* symbol ( insert group) that will create a OR operand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I didn't understand how to create the OR operand

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to Receiver Determination

In "Configured Receivers" click on "Condition" on first line (click the hand with ? icon)

Now Condition Editor is open.

To insert the "Or" condition click "[]"

Fabio

Former Member
0 Kudos

i assume you have given 2 Operation mapping in interface determination.

click on the condition editor of the Operation mapping where u want to have the condition.

you will get a pop up of condition editor.

there in left side, you choose the option "X-path" and click on the source field.

in right side type '12' then press [ ] and u will get a OR option, there also provide same and in right side type '20'

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I didn't understand how to create the OR operand

You need to make use of the Insert Group option....it is mentioned in this help link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/67/49767669963545a071a190b77a9a23/content.htm

You can even enter the condition manually in the condition editor...for more info check the blog by Shabharish.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone

Before I close this thread wanna ask one more doubt regarding ID.

Like I said, I have two inbound receivers configured. I have put condition for one interface. Its like if field 1 = 12 or 20. I want to know whether the message will go to the other interface if it's not 12 or 20. I don't want that to happen

Regards

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In this condtion, it will not go to any interface.

Only condtion where field 1 = 12 or 20 will run for this interface.

If you need to send other records to any interface, you have to route that also by giving condtion :

IF field 1 <> 12 or 20 & pass to another interface.

Where the condition will not TRUE, it will go in Error.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I want to know whether the message will go to the other interface if it's not 12 or 20.

No condition means that the message should flow to that receiver.....if condition is false then message wont go to MI2 but if there is no condition for MI1 then the message will go to MI1

I don't want that to happen

Specify the condition Similarly for the other inboud interface also.

Answers (0)