cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM explosion for credit memo req,free of charge,returns order types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My client has the following requirement.Sales BOM with header pricing has to be configured for standard order, free of charge, credit memo req, debit memo req, returs order types. I have configured the BOM for standard order(ZOR) successfully, but for credit memo request and other orders its not picking correctly.The component items for the BOM structure is repeating twice.Pleae let me know how to maintain item category determination for credit memo request and other order types.

For credit memo req I have created new item category by copying the G2N and updated the structure scope as A and application SD01.so the new item category is ZG2B and I have maintained the below mentioned determination.

ZCR ERLA ZG2B

ZCR ERLA ZG2B G2N

ZCR NORM ZG2B G2N

Regards,

Hari Challa.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

That is incorrect.

For sales order, you shoudl have used item category groups as ERLA, LUMF respectively. The resultant item categories will be TAP/TAQ etc. The same kind of configuration should be enabled for Credit memos and others also.

There the item category group will be ERLA, or LUMF

The document type will be CR / RE etc based on the process

Now the resultant item category should be TAP/TAQ or you can even have RENN etc but the property of this IC should be same as TAP/TAQ based on what you are expecting, apart from the standard configurations of a return process. If you do this, then your pricing and items will come up properly.

In specific, you have to look at the BOM configuration of the Item category in the BOM area.

If you need any detail, pls let us know.